Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Little Itty-Bitty Things

Being job-less sure does give a person time to reflect on what they do have. 
And to learn patience.
And faith.

And more patience.

But man do I ever not have patience.
Ya. Ugh.

Its been hard, but I do feel like there might be some things I'm supposed to learn.
Like patience (Get it yet? Ha!)

So I'm trying. And these are some little things I've appreciated along the way:

GORGEOUS graduation bouquet from Chris's parents!

The sweet little hummingbirds who so obligingly visit my feeder.

Strawberries....mmmmm.
Don't you just want to go out and get some for yourself?? 

(Go ahead. I'll wait.)

And lastly but definitely not leastly, let's not forget one of the smallest, yet most important things of all:
Faith.

"When we get discouraged we sometimes forget just how far our faith can take us."





1 comment:

  1. Amen sister. We are in the exact same freakin position!! Don't you hate it? Who needs patience anyway? Unfortunately I think that's what I'm supposed to learn too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...