Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Butt's In Gear {For Now}

I only made two New Year's resolutions. 

1. Remember to pray in the morning. {I am not a morning person, so this small task is surprisingly impossible for me to remember most of the time.}

2. Get in shape. {aka get tonnnnned.} Work out at LEAST 3 times a week. 

So far, I've actually been accomplishing both.*gasp*

And I never truly realized just how much getting your body moving can make you feel better. I have more energy, I feel more motivated, it wakes me up....{and as a side effect, I complain a lot more about sore muscles, but that's more Chris's problem}. Totally worth the sweat. 

So whatever the resolutions were that YOU made, stick to it! We're so in this together. 

You inspire me.

{...and for goodness sake, i only have two...quitting would be embarrassing.}





3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...