Tuesday, March 6, 2012

These Tennis Shoes Were Made For Walkin'


Are you just loving the weather here in Utah lately?! It's been beautiful. {although i hear it might snow soon....ARGH.}

Chris & I went for a walk on Sunday afternoon, and of course I had to drag along my camera and tripod just in case we happened upon some photogenic opportunity. {bless that boy for putting up with me. bless him.}

And per usual, I periodically dragged him to the side of the trail and made him pose with me. Isn't marriage great?! 





With the amount of times I've ungracefully fallen off of my own feet, I'm sure glad he was holding my hand here.











Doesn't every girl want to be carried off into the sunset?


Dang I got lucky.


For more pictures, click here!


"Crazy girl, don't you know that I love you?
I wouldn't dream of going nowhere
Silly woman come here let me hold you
Have I told you lately I love you like crazy, girl?"





1 comment:

  1. It's snowing here! Booooo!! I live your pics! You guys are so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...