Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Around the World in Fifteen Minutes

A while ago I saw this super-cute amazingly-cool idea on Pinterest {if you're not on there you should be}, and today I finally collected all the materials I needed in order to make my own version. 

First, I bought a big frame at the thrift store.



Then I bought scrabble {also at the thrift store} {a week or so later}.




THEN this morning I printed off a big poster of a vintage-y world map I found online.




Put it all together and what do you get? 






It literally took me only fifteen minutes to put it all together {most of that was waiting for my glue gun to heat up}.

Possibly one of my most favorite wall-hangings ever. 

Now to just get it hung.

{in our room?}

{yay}



And because I have no self-control, this morning I went back to the thrift store {need my weekly fix} and ended up with this beautiful old dress:



No idea what I'm going to do with it, but it was $3 and it was pretty.



Like I said...no self-control....


I also ended up with this bright blue belt. 

I don't care what you say. I like it.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...