Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cuteness: DIY Dishtowels

So the other day, I happened upon this adorable idea while on Pinterest.

I was so inspired, I ran out, bought all the supplies, and promptly made three different Mother's Day gifts. 

And, can I just say, they are soooooooooo cute. 

It kills me a little.




They are so easy! I want to make them for everyone. {and me.}

The rundown:

You will need plain dishtowels, cute fabric, and a sewing machine. {duh.}

All you have to do is cut the fabric a little wider than the dishtowel, iron all four edges under so it's the same width as the towel and whatever length you want, and sew around the edges! 

If you want, you can do two strips of varying lengths, like I did.

The end.{seriously.}







I made a set of two for each mother. {yes, i have three.}




I dunno, are my eyes lying? Are they really not that cute? Do you not want to start giggling when you look at them?

Maybe it's just me. {impossible}

{such. cuteness.}



7 comments:

  1. What a fun post! I'm your newest follower and I would love you to check out my blog. I think you'll be interested in the things I write about.
    http://themormonhousewife.blogspot.com/
    Have a great day!
    Jilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post keep it up. I like your post you work well. Entire post really Awesome! Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It's really shows. i read you all post i love to read your post and you work well.
    hindi attitude status
    new status in hindi
    fb status in hindi

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It's really shows. i read you all post i love to read your post and you work well. Cute Status

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...