Friday, February 8, 2013

Love Week: Birds


Wondering what Love Week is?


Sigh...it's stolen. I will totally admit it is not my idea. I stole it from a friend {who stole it from someone else} {it's a vicious cycle}.  BUT it's this adorable idea for Valentine's where every day for the week before you post about something you love. 

Who doesn't want a week full of talking about things you LOVE? {eeeek!}


To start with, I love birds.

I'm pretty sure I picked it up from my mom.





Just to be clear, I'm not talking about real birds here. I will never, ever, ever, ever have a bird as a pet. Because....yuck.


But fake birds? 

Different story.





Pretty and porcelain.








I think part of the reason I love them so much is because of what they embody~ freedom, singing, sweetness, springtime, happiness.....


I totally love birds.


You guys should jump on board this whole Love Week thing. It kinda makes you feel all warm and fuzzy....and full of love.



{}










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...